Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Beaches? Mountains? Or forests? What's the best for summer vacations?

I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and here we can do whatever we want. God has been pretty generous to our city. What do you prefer?
Beaches? Mountains? Or forests? What's the best for summer vacations?
beaches are my favorite for summer vacations
Beaches? Mountains? Or forests? What's the best for summer vacations?
I think thats amazing that you live there! do you wear havaianas rubber flip flops? I love them!
I think thats amazing that you live there! do you wear havaianas rubber flip flops? I love them!
Beaches all the way!
Mountains, I live in Fl, USA, I miss mountains and i've had enough of beaches
When I was a teen I wanted the Beaches.When I was in love I wanted the Mountains and now that I have a family I love camping in the forest.
do something that you cant do on a usual basis. If you live at the beach then go to the mountians and vice versa.
I love camping on the beach.
Most defiantly beaches (LA) preferably.
forests, for the shade
For summer, I'd say the beach. Although mountains are a really nice get away.

<3,
Why not just have them all? Here in california you can see it all and do it all, its the only state that you can be in the desert and then drive a few hours and be way up in the mountains and freeze ur * off, and drive to the beach to surf all in the same day..Personally if i had to choose just one.hmm i dunno..depends on who youre vacationing with
i love the mountains, great views and fresh air
being from the north there's nothing like a nice hot beach compared to our winter snow

  • life satisfaction
  • hold the tough drive freshly founder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment