Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Are they still rioting in the streets of Brazil?

I thought I read this same story a few months back?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060713/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/brazil_violence
Are they still rioting in the streets of Brazil?
Yes in S?o Paulo they are still having gang wars between the cops. its a shame that people have to live in horror.
Are they still rioting in the streets of Brazil?
I think so and This is your first question!! And I am your first answerer? YEAH!!
I think so and This is your first question!! And I am your first answerer? YEAH!!
Unfortunately, yes, they are.
If you are planning a trip to Brazil, try to avoid Sao Paulo. I would recommend the beaches of the northeast.
There are no riots in the streets, but in some prisons. And some attacks against the police in Sao Paulo.
Only if you come
Just in a few cities. There is not riot in our streets. It's like I ask you if US is safe now, after the terrorist attacks. In the city where I live, I can walk safe at night. These riots are a few situations. TV and newspapers make it bigger than it really is. Sorry for my bad english.

  • parameter
  • irish boy name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment